Monday, February 18, 2008

dad hospitalised.

I got the news that my dad was hospitalised yesterday.

I was worried but my mother assured me its nothing serious. As expected, its wasn't something serious but rather an inflamation somewhere in the liver or stomach. I was relieved to hear that from my mother as my father, even though he was always busy with his work, was a key figure in my life till now and always. Due to work, he must devote more time to work in order to let the family to live a more happy life.

From what I know and see, my father is quite of a drinker and smoker. Since I was a kid and did not know anything, he smoked almost every day. There was once when I asked him why did he smoke, he told me not to smoke in the future. That was all I need to know about smoking.

Besides that, he drinks alcohol/beer almost once a week. Since his work became more successful, he has been reaping the rewards that he had worked hard for. But that wasn't the correct way to spend money, I know. Every week, he will go out with his friends to drink. My family sure was worried about his health. Drinking and smoking won't do good for your health, that is for sure.

Luckily, its nothing serious and I do hope it would be a good lesson learnt for my father as he isn't young anymore and to me, his health and well-bring is the utmost importance.

No comments:

Post a Comment