Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I'm sinking
I'm crumbling
I hope
I wish
Someone will come and save me
From the cruel reality
There are things
That I can't get over with
People move on with life
I don't
I can't
I wanna live in the past
Where things like
"Stress and Pressure"
"Over-Competitiveness"
Doesn't exists
I know
I'm dreaming
But I rather dream
Than face the cruel reality
No more sorrow
I'm telling myself.

Blah.Its 2330 now. Must be thinking too much since i can't get to sleep lolz. Anyways, today was very boring. Need to teach the Primary6 kids some chemistry stuff. Pfft. I failed science and i'm suppose to teach them instead of me having remedials. This sucks. The onyl god part was we get to go for recess around twenty minutes earlier than usual. 3 periods gone, just like that. No history lessons either. ONly got english for wednesday. To cap it off, assembly was utterly boring. Bored until i dozed off and got caught by a teacher -.-. Luckily she didn't punish me. I can count myself lucky i guess.
I'm staying up cause i wanna watch champions league final :).

No comments:

Post a Comment