Sunday, May 13, 2007

I miss

I miss the old days
I miss my primary school friends
I miss staring at you
I miss being afraid of getting near you
I miss playing basketball with you
I miss chatting with them
I miss telling you my troubles
I miss playing computer games with you
I miss the carefree days
I miss cycling
I miss playing soccer with my neighbours
I miss the less competitive attitude
I miss playing with my brother
I miss teaching my sister stuff
I miss my dad lecturing me
I miss my mum nagging at me
Goodbye halcyon days

First of all, Happy Mother's Day to all mothers out there. She was there for me when i really need encouragment. She cheered me on, she made me realise that i must cherish every chance. She brought me up, she didn't complain how hard it was, she didn't blame me for doing the wrong things. She told me off, scolded me, to make me learn, the hard way. She is part of my life. She is my mother. She is great and i love her. Thats all i can think of, as there are even more things hidden in the bottom of my heart.Thank you, mum, for bringing me up and making me realise that life is important and enjoyful. Happy Mother's Day.
Minutes To Midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment