Wednesday, March 07, 2007

E-learning finally came to an end after three days. And in these three days i slacked alot...as a result i got alot of homework.No doubt, i been very lazy these days. E-learning was okay overall, except for the first day being unusually laggy.Maybe too many ppl login at the same time.

For the second and thrid day, i became more kiasu and log in at 650am, just in case it gets laggy. 1 hour15minutes for a lesson and some of the homework i still cant finish.Dunno why but i dun feel like studying...zzz I'll get bored the moment i see books, maybe i'm gonna be a game addict? Nah, i won't let that happen.Not gonna waste too much of my time on games :P Maybe i'm just tired and need some rest.

lol and the tremors too. I didn't feel anything...and yet by watching the news it was kinda big thing lolz. Oblivious? idk just dun feel anything maybe the area i lived wasn't affected too much.

Quite disappointed after knowing i didn't top hcl. lolz nvm i predicted that after i saw my common test results.
I heard friday got training? Can someone tell me?

Changing blogskin soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment