Thursday, October 26, 2006

pheww...Got back the report book today and i din do badly..i wont say it out as ppl might think im arrogant and im showing off >.<.

The much awaited holidays have finally arrived =]. Anyone got ideas of any good MMORPG? because since the holiday is ard 2 months, i rather play MMORPGs.My internet connection is getting haywire these days...having difficulty playing a good game of dota in hamachi.jeez. Now im having difficulties blogging too.zzz

Gonna have alot of CCA activities for this holiday tho.Theres already a camp and a hike in store for us. Seems like its gonna be very hard.Last day of sch was good.No one irritated me and i think ivan (not real name) has changed alot after...i dunno what incident.at least hes not irritating me nowadays. After sch got soccer and for the first time i dirtied my uniform.Oh wellz...since it was the first time, i hope my aunt wont scold me for dirtying my clothes.=] I think i can also get back my lock now lolz.

I'm tired and sick of the internet connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment