Saturday, October 28, 2006

CHS Open House

CHS Open House...a very tiring and back aching day for me . Did road marshalling for around 5 hours. Standing for like 4 hours there was indeed very stupid and pointless, there wasnt any traffic at all , and there was no need for us to stand there for so long.
It was quite boring but at least i got to know another senior of mine.He is just like me =] : plays kingdom hearts,plays dynasty warriors, plays dota , plays those harry potter games, likes arcade and dun have a girlfriend while some of his friends have. We chatted from we were assigned our own post to the time when they went for a break.Indeed, getting a new friend made the day not so pointless and boring. There was also a part when six ppl need to share a tiny egg tart. Man,,i guess this trains teamspirit and whatever.But not all of the six ppl ate.

->Heres the fun and funny part:
A NCC Land sec 2 guy came and ask me something.
His tone: He sounded kinda arrogant ;I dun like the way he talks
"Hey wheres wesley i wanna find him "
"Why do u wanna find wesley? "
"I wanna gay with him. Eh, how come u dun wear ur name tag while the others are?"
" I dun have my name tag"
"huh, they dun like ur name isit."
"Even if they dun like my name, what can u do?"
He kept quiet for a while, his face looked like kinda shocked.
" Okay i wanna find wesley now , stop saying ur squadmate gay la.""U already said hes gay "
He walked away and he never came back again.
->Heres another NCCLand guy :
"I tot NP need to salute when they are marshalling?"
"Oh, salute huh?" *My friend pointed the middle finger at back of the guy, and both of us laughed. They heard our laughing and tot what they said was funny.

Drill test coming, i wan my third class drill badge >.<.

No comments:

Post a Comment