Monday, September 18, 2006

SA2!!!

zzz finally, the much awaited SA2 is just around the corner(omgwtf)...I usually dun study for my exams but i think im gonna do so for this time =/.Im gonna make a timetable to revise my work.So, lets see what i need to study and what i dun need :

Chinese- i dun need any revision -.-

English-Im not sure abt this but im gonna read more newspapers

Maths- gonna need some help for this....

Science- erm...my Physics sucks ,Bio is still okay but my Chem sucks too zzz

History-Most probably ill just read thru, flip the pages bcoz i think the exams gonna let ur brains work, not ur memory

Jeez, a primary sch friend called me today, hes only primary 5 this year and he said he knew me.He siad im the prefect that doesnt really give a dam abt my duties =/.But sadly...i dun really know him or most probably i forgotten him....

Im not a cca enthu, but im serious when im involved in my cca.=]

No comments:

Post a Comment