Wednesday, September 20, 2006

PISSED

the following post may contain some vulgarities...

today, the fucking prick, ivan(not real name), pissed me off for quite a lot of times.i din make fun of him nor did i irritate him, and yet he wans trouble so im gonna give him trouble IF he decides to irritate me.Today after sch, he screamed and so i said "fucking chee bye dun scream" and so he decides to take it too hard and scream in front of me.I din dare to hit him or whatever because i dun wanna be complained by his parents because i hurt their precious child.I mean, we r in a boy sch and a boy is supposed to scream? i tot its shout instead of scream -_-.
well anyways i decide to push him instead of giving him a punch in his fuckface.Its not the first time and hes always being a prick, trying to anal ppl and wanna show thats hes horny.But in front of the teachers, he became a fucking good kid, or instead a teacher's pet wannabe.he even spammed the class blog.pfft.

So, ivan if u pissed me off one more time, making me one step closer to the edge, i wont hestitate to make u regret for pissing me off.(am i flaming him?)

Countdown to Year End Examination

No comments:

Post a Comment