Sunday, September 11, 2011

prelims prep

Well, not really.

While most people were busy preparing for their prelims, crazy people like us were playing ultimate on a Saturday and suffer consequences like mild sunburn or crazy muscle aches. It was nevertheless a great experience, to play ultimate after a one month hiatus. The results didn't really matter, though I was surprised that we managed to achieve so much despite not playing for so long. I did not expect us to have gone so far, I only thought we would lose two straight games and go home afterwards haha.

It reminded me how awesome it was to play ultimate again, how fun my teammates were and how much I still feel for the game. All the troubles about prelims, grades and money were forgotten for the whole time. I'm just happy I took part in PvsP and went for MAF.

My second MAF as a current student of hwachong and the last MAF before becoming an alumnus. Incredible and unforgettable experience. First time I truly enjoyed dancing and figuring out all the college dances. 


***

badass song by death cab :D

No comments:

Post a Comment