Monday, February 07, 2011

i say i'm okay

I lost my horizon.
Nothing is clear,
nothing is clear,
oh nothing is clear.

It is so cloudy and misty and dark and black.
I can't see a shit, maybe I'M DRUNK. That's why. Maybe. No, I'm sober, never been so sober before.
I haven't visited this place for quite some time already, it just looks all the same - bleak. It doesn't change at all, don't it?

I have no clue when I'll get to leave this place. I'm just being unreasonable with myself, but actually I'm clueless too. As if something mysterious hit me at the back of my head and I can't remember at all, when why where what. When did it start why am I like that. I'm not being myself...

I've been all around, but I don't believe. I hope you're asking for forgiveness from the heavens above for all the damage you did. If I had seen through anything at all, I hope that you will learn how to...

No comments:

Post a Comment