Thursday, January 06, 2011

Today isn't a beautiful day//

Is it?
I don't know about yesterday because I try to put stuff behind me and not look back too much lest I regret even more and it just makes living a chore.
I don't know about tomorrow because it will arrive eventually and hit me hard with the reality and I don't wanna think of how to spend tomorrow when I'm not even done with today for reasons unknown. Maybe I know why, but you don't.

***
I'm strangely reminded that I'm oddly attracted to the details. I have no idea how to explain this in words, but I appreciate the little intricate stuff that happens/exists. It gives me a glimmer of hope, it shines a shimmering ray of light into my life. And when they don't happen/appear/people overlook the details, it makes me tired and sick and frustrated. And you know what, I don't feel obligated to tell you about it at all.

And an observation. If only some emotions are contagious. I realised I... No, I'm not going to spell it out. Just gonna keep it to myself because it is abstract and amorphous and random and I am the only person in my life I understand the most and I'm sure that writing it down here wouldn't help matters. At all.

So long. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment