Thursday, January 20, 2011

put a little spin on that swing

Do you remember back when we met
you told me this gets harder
Well it did
Been holding on forever


If you want I'll keep on crying. (Are you there at all?)
Did you get what you deserve? (Do you care at all?)
Is this what you always want me for? (Are you there at all?)

Way down.
***
I'm not particularly angry maybe just a little pissed and disappointed and frustrated and tired and it particularly induced some anger in me which is so rampant and raw and this kind of feeling is definitely no good. I'm trying damn hard to resist this feeling and sometimes the negativity triumphs the hopeless positivity and resistance becomes wasted energy and time and effort and brainpower and in the end it turns into something so abstract that I can't grasp it and throw it away but it comes to visit me every once in a while. But I guess sometimes you just have to let your inner demons out for awhile and hopefully they will go away or become less vicious if not stuff will get pretty ugly as I am trying damn hard to keep my rational thought in check and sometimes I think I am going to lose it and things will really get ugly but that's just how life works. It would be better if there's a listener out there but it is not much of a help since the people who really matter are not there and there will be a thousand people out there misunderstanding you, not giving a fuck out of you and the bottom line is, we don't have to talk if you're being fucking reticent.

thankyouforthevenom.

No comments:

Post a Comment