Monday, October 25, 2010

It has been awhile, even blogger changed their homepage layout. I've been using blogger in draft for awhile, just to egoboost myself by checking the stats of pageviews. Man, who am I kidding.

I'm still surviving if you're still wondering.
Nevertheless, I learnt something new these few days: fucking study for my exams, or at least do something about it. The crux of the problem is that, I hate to study not because I am lazy (actually this is partially the problem), not because I lack a goal and motivation, but because I hate to get back sucky results which are not an accurate representation of my effort-time graph. The law of diminishing returns are echoing somewhere behind my mind, though.

I hope this mistake won't be repeated ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment