Thursday, July 08, 2010

This is a reminder to remind me that I am required to write something on this page today.

***
Light. It is supposed to bring hope right? Like what they always say, something along the line of "there's light at the end of the tunnel". Yet, light symbolizes something so abstract that I am unable to grasp. I don't think it is supposed to be solid and concrete, but I don't think it should be lingering around.

Light reveals everything it shines on. I'm begging it to not reveal the truth to me. I may be living in denial, but it suits me. I detest the truth. Just like cockroaches which lurk in the dark, I run away from the light. I do not need to know what is right or wrong, I do not want to know what the others think about me and I do not give a flying fuck about the rest anymore.

However, lately, I've been thinking. Of the good times and bad times. Of the unpredictable future and remorseful past. Of the uncertainties and suspicions. Of the people who have touched my life and the people who left an indelible stain of scourge in my impression. Of the fuckers, haters and doubters. And I've found the problem and the answer to the problem. The cold hard reality just knocked me out as revelation came.

I'm clutching my head so hard with my trembling hands as if it is a time bomb ticking away the few pointless seconds left. The light shines on my face as the truth dawned upon me.

The problem is me.

***
Pretty crappy heh? Crap of the crappiest crap.
DAMN IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment