Tuesday, June 15, 2010

While waiting for my father to pick me up after arriving in JB, I went to take a look in a book fair organized in the first floor of CS.

What really struck me the most is that there were box sets of the twilight series sold, but there were not any box sets of Narnia, Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy or Agatha Christie's books. I mean, is the twilight series that nice/pleasurable/enjoying to read? I would beg to differ... Considering it as a book fair... I was expecting Agatha Christies or George Orwells. Agatha Christie because her books has this mysterious and tense atmosphere throughout, right until the culprit is revealed and everything is weaved perfectly together as a plot.

As for George Orwell.... After reading 1984 (by George Orwell, mind you), I must say... I have become a fan of his books. Right now, I shouldn't be reading crappy tabloids. MORE ORWELLIAN TEXT PLZ.

My mind is, of lately, freaking disorganized, like the mind of Winston Smith. But I know the feeling of reading a good book is good.


***
Do you believe in coincidence/chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment