Monday, May 03, 2010

You know life is being a bitch when you spend forty minutes trying to access a fucking webpage just to download something - and then you have to wait and wait and wait even more after visiting that webpage just to download something.

At the moment, I have 100% of inspiration but zero motivation at all. It is like a car without fuel; I can't move on, can't get anything can't go anywhere. I can't find anything purposeful in school. I won't say I feel useless in life. I'm only seventeen and I haven't seen anything yet. But right now, I'm lost. I'm going nowhere. I'm trying to get to the positive side of life but I'm stuck at zero.

It is like getting stuck in a dense forest and I see no river, no light, no exit at all.

I hope I will pull myself through.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:17 PM

    You know you can always call on me to be your goblin shredder =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got an extra scroll of town portal if u nid it.
    :) Dun worry locksmiths will always be behind your back and supporting you all the way !

    ReplyDelete