Monday, May 24, 2010

Don't you think that butterflies are beautiful creations? From an ugly caterpillar to a cocoon before making a transition to have bright, colourful and detailed wings. The butterfly metamorphosis is so magnificent that you wish everyone will be like that -- emerging with a beautiful soul.

Social butterfly/wallflower.


Life makes a fool out of those who mocks it. And behind every face or mask, there's an ugly side which you would not want to know. I guess you couldn't even recognise the same person even if you tried to. Like a moth, not as glamorous as the butterfly, not as popular as the butterfly.

And so I beg you for clemency. Please do not condone me to the deceit you put on every day. I would rather you be apathetic and I live my mundane life, without having to care of your incorrigible acts and haughtiness.

/random

No comments:

Post a Comment