Sunday, February 14, 2010

The four cities that I would love to live in in the future for at least 3months, not more than 2 years:
Tokyo
New York
London
Copenhagen

However, as I am writing this, Seoul, Paris, Rome, Berlin, San Francisco and more come screaming into my head.

I guess this is a sort of aspiration, a dream that I hope I can fulfill in the future, when I am old enough to earn my own living and provide myself with accommodation and food. I'm only 17 this year, still yet to decide on my future profession, but here I am, making such a near impossible dream: living a nomadic lifestyle.

But I guess, everyone has to make their way down to Tokyo to experience the metropolitan lifestyle+gastronomical delights, to New York to experience the lifestyle of the best and glamorous(sounds like LA), to London to experience a unique blend of traditional and modern lifestyle and to Copenhagen to find out why people are so happy with their own lives and the bike lifestyle at least once in a lifetime.

I'm just someone who dreams alot and most of the dreams are simply ridiculous.
But I'll still continue dreaming, it keeps the nightmares away, it keeps the hopes high, it keeps life more interesting, it keeps me from thinking that I'm living a mundane and pointless life.


What is a life without dreams and laughter?


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment