Thursday, February 11, 2010

dum da la dum da la.... doo dooo doooo.....

We're all going down, but I'm trying to be happy, trying to be optimistic, trying to not be pessimistic.


***

Everyone is going to change eventually.

It is just that how well are we going to handle it? It is a fact that no one can avoid. Be it a subtle but delightful change for the better, or an obvious but ugly drop of attitude/behaviour, a change is not always welcomed.


And I've made probably one of my biggest mistakes in life yet... I am so drained of making choices, especially life breaking game changing decisions.

I am going to drown in the sea.
I am going to crash into the wall.
I am going to fall from the tree.
But almost everyone makes mistakes? The important lesson is always during from the process of failing, but failure is an excuse for not trying hard enough.

Where did you go? Where did you go?



To summarize: fuck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment