Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bowling was fun, playing pool was fun too.
I enjoyed myself, I hope you did too.


***
I think I am lucky, since I am not a scholarship holder.

I can still remember how disappointed I was when I missed the cut. However I was still offered a place in the school.

Less pressure, less expectations, a different set of friends, a rather different environment, nothing to lose. But the heavier financial burden -.- After so long, and I think about it, I still do not know the answer. Money well spent? No, not really, it is just too expensive.

Nevertheless, I am thankful for the chance to study for four years in CHS. Even though I achieved little ( close to nothing ) in the four years, I am happy that I made good friends.

They make the good memories possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment