Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Graduation Night @ Swissotel Merchant Court, 16112009

It provided a hell of a place to effectively kill your 4 years of friendship.
Wait no, it provided a proper closure to my secondary school life of 4 years. It inevitably entails the beginning of many more things e.g. work, new attitude new perspective on life, new school...

It reminded me how fast 4 years past, how swift 16 years went by. Time is so cruel. I feel old already. I envy the 5 year olds, exuding innocence and displaying ignorance to the real world. Time really flies...

Well, I really want to forget several things I did throughout the 4 years of recklessness, discovery and numerous revelations. Year 3 and 4 are the years that I want to forget the most. At the end of S3 and S4, I utterly regret not making friends with classmates (its their problem too but k).

At the end of this post, I can't wait to start working. I can't wait to discard my regrets and leave out the unhappy past.


Note to self: sodazine 3 @ Kino, sodazine 4 @ amk hub, sodazine 5 @ popular, sodazine 1,2 GONEEEEEEEEEEEEE(like, extinct, extremely hard to find, near impossible)

Now that sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment