Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sadly, I wish some people would get a life...
Or rather, a decent life.

Suck on it.

No more tagboard, but don't cry please.
I know you need some attention to showoff your existence and childishness.
Don't cry, don't cry because you can't be a pussy keyboard warrior anymore.

At least, at least, you can rub your own dick to kill time. Don't waste your penis.

P.S. I really admire your obsession to insult me. Makes me feel so important. Makes me feel that you are oh so persistent. How about utilising that persistence to do something constructive? Instead of wasting your life to stand up for someone.

P.P.S. Put the past behind, and spend some time looking at yourself in the mirror, please.

P.P.P.S I am still baffled by the fact how some people can't spell 'grammar' properly. Come on, letter 'a' and 'e' are, to be fair, fairly wide apart. Therefore, even if my grammar isn't proper and sux 2 da c0re, at least I can spell grammar.

No comments:

Post a Comment