Friday, June 19, 2009

With just less than three days time, the prelims will officially begin. With just less than three days time, I simply cannot believe I had been mapling, dotaing, stoning and practically not doing anything constructive to my studies for three weeks.

Let's not bore you with the usual laments on how hard I should study or how much I have studied.


But the critical problem right now, is that, Father's Day in two days time and there is nothing I can do about it. Now that really sucks. Nothing beats having dinner together with your family. Of course, my father isn't the perfect role model father. He smokes, drinks, goes out till late etc.. He has his weak points, alot more than what I've stated.
But.
He is my father after all. And I don't wish to see a family in tatters anyway.

And I want to spend Father's Day with him... >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment