Wednesday, May 13, 2009

If you use a 2k+ computer to play facebook games, and only facebook games and nothing else and no other graphics-intensive games, its like using an i7 processor to play minesweeper.

Luckily, I have finally woke up and decided to put in some effort into my work.
For the greater good of myself, my family and most importantly, my future.



On the other hand, blog wars is the new star wars! Alright that was totally mundane and irrelevant. I couldn't help but giggle uncontrollably at an interesting fold of events happening two classrooms away from mine.

So, from my above average analytical skills, after going through both pieces of sources, I can imply that Person A had pissed off Person B simply by disturbing B's deep slumber in class and both have different perspectives on the issue of 'sleeping in class' and 'fun'. Judging from the tone of the sources, both parties are palpably arguing through the means of the superficial text of words which carries no weight and impact to a blind man.

Only God knows who is right and who is wrong. Though I seriously believe that He has better things to attend to. And I am not very keen to pursue my interest in their argument.
We all know it is endless. The product is a broken friendship and apathy towards each other. I am in no position to comment on this outbreak, nor to act as the mediator. Likely, I'll receive 'fuck off' as a token of appreciation from either or both parties as a result of my childishness, obnoxiousness, busybodyness, foolishness, trying-to-be-rational-and-reasonable-ness. Not that I am a wise person myself.

I am pretty much in a fuck-fucked situation with a fucking spoilt computer in between me and who-shall-not-be-named.

I apologize if you are disappointed after reading the whole naggy chunk of bullshit. I was merely entertaining myself as I was deprived of love and some e-drama. Lastly, I merely smiled at the joke and the irony, after reading both responses.


P.S. Chek Wei can you be my studymate please? I swear I won't do anything to you in the naughty pod in the library.
P.P.S. Good luck to edmund tomorrow! No pressure!

No comments:

Post a Comment