Sunday, April 12, 2009

Lack of blogposts recently is partly due to my computer crashing. It really is frustrating to end up with a blue screen after hours of net surfing or drafts for different things. On the bright side, it is a good way for me to focus on other aspects of life. Maybe it is time to work hard for my dreams?

On the other hand, I managed to finish all my homework for one of the few times in my life. I can sleep peacefully finally! If you would kindly exclude physics from the list. I was flipping through the pages of the textbook and ended up with blanks eventually. So what the heck.

The swearing in of the Secondary 1 cadets was last week, the passing out of the Secondary 4 batch entails. It had been a wonderful experience. Like a roller coaster ride, it was full of ups and downs. Like a ferris wheel ride, it was incredible to share the experience with your squadmates.


You Never Know - Clazziquai
Give it a try, it never hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment