Thursday, April 02, 2009

If ignorance is bliss, I would embrace that notion.
If curiosity killed the cat, my own curiosity killed myself.

You snooped around like a detective. Then you found evidence and the gist of the issue. And you draw your own conclusions. And you wish you were wrong.

I was astonished and amazed at what I was reading. Whatever text were in front of me, I felt disgusted right after reading it. I wished I just did a cursory glance and went on to the next page. Guess not.

It is definitely not plebian. I did not realised it was happening all around us. And I thought I was desperate. I am sure the relationship will not work out. I am sure I will be perpetually disturbed from now on. The mention of the names might just make me puke. No offense.

Luckily, she is always in my thoughts.
Luckily, she kept me waiting.
I want to share my first ferris wheel ride with her. Eye of London or Singapore Flyer, whichever would do. If only, if only.
I wonder how she is faring.

On the contrary, I question my own sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment