Thursday, March 12, 2009

I just came back from the IT Show in Suntec.
Hell of a crowd. My cousin and I had to really push and squeeze our way through to walk to other booths. So much for breezing through the wide walkways. The deals were...except for the Razer deal which I managed to get. The rest were pretty average deals. Some were even more expensive than in Sim Lim Square :S

The LOL part of the day is...someone bought a Razer Salmosa(bigger edition) and a Razer Goliathus Omega for $(59+25) whereas I got the exact Razer Salmosa and a Razer Mantis for $59. I sympathise that poor fellow... Imagine yourself pushing and shoving just to get to the booth, and get scammed. =/

My cousin got a Western Digital external HDD. I must say it looks attractive, even better than my Seagate. Not forgetting to mention, its cheaper. And bundled with a free pouch. I missed out on mine last year. Darn.

Geeks don't mind to spend on their prized and coveted targets, notwithstanding the economic recession or job cuts. But I really detest the people who block up the walkways and buy nothing in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment