Monday, February 16, 2009

Today was very humid. Without the air conditioning in the classroom, it was like studying in the arid desert. The air was overwhelmingly stuffy and I must admit I could have suffocated in there. Or maybe an asthmatic attack even though I had no history of such illness. And it totally dampen the mood for studying. Hopefully, this problem can be resolved tomorrow, or at least provide an explanation though we all roughly know what the reason is, don't we?

In retrospect, I do feel that sometimes I speak without considering the feelings of someone else. However, please do not misintepret or misunderstand. It sucks to wear an obsequious smile, being ostensibly happy and cheerful about something while I am not.

Oh, and please don't read into stuff too much sometimes :) Might be some random thoughts that are required to pen down, lest I forget about them.
Time for How To Lose Friends And Alienate People.

No comments:

Post a Comment