Thursday, February 05, 2009

Look at the time, two days ago it was my birthday.

In a few more days time, prelim 1. Prelim 1 sounds like a joke, but not to be taken as a joke.
Yeah, call me kiasu or whatever you would like to, but keep it to yourself, please. I do not want to know. I'll start revising from next week. Maybe some people have already started theirs. But its always better to be late than never.

Obviously I do not want my well-dreamt dream to be shattered abruptly by a piece of certificate.


Consistency is key. Hard work pays off. Though not everytime. But disappointment is part and parcel of life. However, it is definitely not meant to be routine, lest it makes life too cynical, or rather, the victim's perspective of life becomes too cynical. And depression sets in. Being too emotional, low self-esteem, etc blah. Undeniably, sometimes our emotions get the better of us. And we surrender ourselves and become vulnerable to all kinds of stupid obnoxious insults, criticism or even the unachievable goal(toomuchwhatifs). I am not saying it is bad to daydream, I build sandcastles in the air as and when I like to.



The urge to swear sometimes, is simply just too overwhelming. I should really cut down on expletives. Only use them when the word is really irreplacable, in certain context. Which I will not explain over here.



Let's face reality. Am I ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment