Monday, December 29, 2008

new year~

I regret not learning the piano. Now, I can only admire those who has the ability to play gracefully on those ivory keys.
I regret not joining more activities, and get to know more friends.
I regret not responding actively to the requests of my parents. They wanted me to learn chinese yo-yo, chinese drums, er hu,etc. But I declined them.
I regret not learning another language early, now I have almost totally forgotten Malay...

Well.

If I had to write down all my regrets, I would think my life is worthless.
But instead of brooding on the past, the impossible, the disappointments, I would rather write down my accomplishments, and try to realize my dream.

So...

My first task that I want to accomplish: Drink a Heineken six pack on my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment