Sunday, September 21, 2008

Everything is so fucked up, if you ask me.

Goodbye halcyon days, talk about the old days, where everything seemed so fine and pretty, where you only see the bright and lovely side; Now, everything is stained, with jealousy, greed, favoritism. Not to mention, the fuckers who think they are fucking good, the clowns who think they are funny, the stars which are not bright at all.

We used to share the same sky. Used to. Not anymore, not anymore in the future. Let's draw a thick line to separate my world from yours, my ideals from yours, my way from yours. A thin fine line would be pointless, as we are better off without each other. What I actually get to see, is a product of under-the-table trickery, swapped cards and the conspiracy. I am left out of it, fortunately.

What has happened to make such a great change? I wouldn't want to know. Trying to find out alone, is enough to form a migraine in the back of my skull.

Last but not least, good luck in your future endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment