Monday, June 09, 2008

Yesterday was the best experience in vivo.

Kenneth, edy and me raped walked vivocity upside down. We started walking from around 3pm, then we stopped at 5pm for sq. Dinner followed, and we continued on till 8pm. Kenneth wanted to do some shopping initially, which really sparked off my interest in getting the stuff that I want in my dusty wishlist. He bought a bag, like meh... I almost bought one, luckily my senses came back to me and I set my priorities right. Then we walked, walked almost aimlessly around around. Then we went outdoors, sat down facing the sea/under-construction sentosa.

With our guitars, we strummed foolishly, disregarding people's disapproving looks (I'm not sure about this, but that would make us look crazy and fun right?). Chat until sq came into the picture, and off we go, dived into the colorful and crowded world inside vivocity. After hours of procrastination, I finally decided to buy a t-shirt for myself. The first shirt I bought for myself after a very long time. Then we went our separate ways. Luckily kenneth managed to control his urge of eating a 20bucks dinner, or else I would have been seriously broke.


Today, was meh...More elaboration after the three days course.

No comments:

Post a Comment