Sunday, June 01, 2008

The greatly needed study break finally arrived, after much drama during the Secondary3 camp.
Prior to this post, much events had happened. Secondary 3 camp at Taman Negara and Passing Out Parade 2008. After these events, the need for maturity and responsibility has greatly doubled.

Yet, there are cracks ,slowly showing up. Almost unknowingly. It is astonishing to know how a person changes as time passes. Be it gradually or drastically, we might not expect it, but we have to adapt to it, and correct it as soon as possible if it is the wrong behavior. The environment, as the background might not change after some time, but the people on the foreground will change, regardless.

Dining with my family is the most enjoyable thing to do. Better than nicking other's food and fill your plate up like a salad even though it was supposed to be a buffet, better than watching the clown make a fool out of himself and definitely better than sitting and rotting in front of my computer. I miss that kind of warm and get-together feeling. I miss the feeling of getting nagged at by my parents. I miss my good old sweet house. I miss my room. I miss my bed. I miss my family so much that I went back to Malaysia yesterday.

A new phase of life in my cca as it is time to take up more responsibility. Gearing up for the one week courses+camp marathon.

I believe I am a human, after reading The Lord of The Flies. After reading the book, I can somehow relate it to the context of my life. A person will manifests his ill intentions and true form by doing the things you detest and abhor. I truly agree to this point. And my favourite character from this book is the poor little Simon, who suffered an ill fate. Yet he is significant in my eyes, as the role he plays in the story made me think and explore about the human nature and life. I shall read the book once more, to gain a more in-depth understanding to it.

The stars spilled about.

No comments:

Post a Comment