Monday, March 10, 2008

I am blogging in such a late hour is because of one thing. I think Arsenal can forget about their Premier League title. After drawing against Birmingham and Aston Villa, they did the same thing again. The final score this morning Arsenal 0 Wigan 0. Its weird how other teams managed to win their games while Arsenal wasn't able to, again, for the third consecutive time. If this persists, drawing their games instead of winning them, they are handing Man U the title. I can tell Manchester United is going to top the table after their tie against Derby. Arsenal's tie against Wigan isn't easy and it isn't hard too. Wigan is in mid table and I think Arsenal's jinx of unable to pick up points against unfancied opposition is coming back to haunt them. I was so pissed when I heard the whistle being blew. So full of anger and angst.
I'm an Arsenal fan myself and I'm veryvery disappointed. Maybe they can try again next season. Damnit.
Middlesbrough
Chelsea
Liverpool
Man Utd
Reading
Derby
Everton
Sunderland
Things don't look good do they?

No comments:

Post a Comment