Monday, February 25, 2008

English lessons are kinda fun, to me at least.

It is better than previous lessons as it is more thought-provoking and engaging now. Critical thinking skills are muchly needed as thinking is done almost anytime. Besides that, the lessons are fast paced packed with loads of information and points to note. The information given are usually important as said by the teacher himself, so I am proud to say that I have rekindle my passion to study English again, at least to pass the subject first; that is of the utmost priority. I do not sleep in English lessons anymore as I find it hard to doze off under his loud and engaging voice.

Campcraft competition was held last Saturday. I think the team did quite well. However, there is much room for improvement as one mistake was spotted and I'm afraid that only would kill the team's hopes of getting a top10 finish. As the other units are also strong in a way or another, competition is gonna to be stiff and fierce, as we shall await the results to be revealed on a much later date. No doubt, I personally felt that it would be great if we can pitch for a second time. It is everyone's dream to bring glory to the unit and emulate what the past batch has done. We had put in a lot of effort prior to the competition and we do hope we will get to reap the rewards.

Nevertheless, even we do not go into the finals, I think we should be quite proud with ourselves as we did not screw up too much and we managed to complete all three components. To be able to compete in the competition and complete the components is already an achievement to me, but to be able to get into a top10 finish is a veryvery big bonus.

Hence, I hope for the best for the team. I really wonder how am I gonna spend my Mondays and Thusdays without the usual trainings.

No comments:

Post a Comment