Sunday, October 28, 2007

stunned.

Second day of the holidays. Bored totally. Read a ex-classmate's blog.

Stunned by what he labeled the rest of the class as "cheapos". Shocked by his arrogance shown in his words. Not the first time. Don't even try, to ask for forgiveness. Not the first time. No more second chance. Like it or not, I don't regard you as a classmate anymore. Just some stranger. Don't expect a greeting from me, even if we meet. Dream on if you want one. Not the first time, you tried to draw the line between the high class and "coffee house hedonists". Pfft, disgusted you were part of 2-5. Let us not cross paths. I'll treat you as though you are transparent.

Haha, seems like the rest of the class who didn't do English Literature for next year got backstabbed. Pfft, I guess that a lot of us in 2-5 can do English Literature, just that we do not have that interest. Assuming that we aren't active?

You smart alec, too smart to be a triple science student already? Live in your own world, I won't interfere anymore.
Back to the other stuffs, I hope I can work during the holidays, just that my mom don't allow. zzz. Gonna play GuildWars. Anyone wanna join? :D
suteki da ne.

No comments:

Post a Comment