Sunday, October 21, 2007

Happy Birthday.

First of all, happy birthday to my dad. Bought a Rod Stewart album for him, hope he likes it. End of Years finally over, gonna go work to earn some pocket money for luxury items.
End of Years were pretty okay, can't believe my english actually got a distintion. The rest were okay to me...although other people did well, i am still contended with my own results.
Post exam activities, one star kayaking course. I didn't know how to swim so i was very afraid of kayaking. Went ahead with it anyways. Luckily, we had a PFD or else i would have regretted coming for this course. Learnt a lot of stuff, basic kayaking strokes, capsize drill and t-rescue. Capsize drill was very scary. Needed alot of courage to capsize to come out of the water after tapping three times on the hull. I didn't really dared to do it, but I had no choice. Did it three times before i passed. I didn't feel like going to the second day after that. If the next day was capsize drills again, i would have pon. Luckily, sebastian smsed me and it prompted me to turn up for the second day. Finally, managed to complete the course and officially a one star kayaking holder.
Another post exams activity was inter class games. However, it was not worthy of mention as it was marred with controversies and fights almost broke out. The lil fag decided that wearing soccer shoes wasn't enough and he started to slide people to show off his skills, which i seriously doubt that he has any of them. Disappointing scoreline, I wanted to wahck that guy so much. But nevermind. Anyway, the class got third in the end if i'm not wrong.
Went to bentley's house also, damn fun. A PS3...fucking leet. Enjoyed playing Ridge Racers.
A bunch of camps coming, hopefully it would be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment