Thursday, September 20, 2007

Two periods of chinese today...needed to do some mini test. She said it was sec3 chinese and it certainly seemed easy. She said this and i thought about what she said on wednesday. Apparently, our school made a rule, that this year overall chinese 70% then sec3 can continue taking HCL, i think if i'm not wrong. In addition, chinese 70% then can take triple science. It certainly sounds weird. Chinese for science? I rather it be english cause we are answering the questions of science in english, not chinese. Very weird indeed. Besides that, 70% for HCL next year is hard for some people...I'm confident that i can take HCL but triple science dream busted so HCL got 70% or not not my concern anymore.
Anyway, final years edging closer, gotta go study soon. Soon, there will be studies and studies. I've played enough i think, time to curb myself. Concentrate, focus on studies. Can't aforrd any slip ups.
Reclaming my place in the top10.

No comments:

Post a Comment