Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Disappointment

Sigh, third day of school and here comes disappointment. Need to get 86.5 to get an overall of 75 for science. It seems impossible for me to achieve that. I hate myself for not working hard enough. I hate myself for being so laid back and slacking for term2. And there goes my chance of getting in a triple science class. My own mistakes has came back to haunt me. Definitely, i would really like to get to a triple science class, not only for me, but i think that my parents would also be proud of me if i manage to get into one.
Now, i've resetted my goal. That is to achieve all As for my subject, distinction. At least it is a kind of consolation for me. Now, i shall work hard for the future. Work harder for the goals that i made. It is too late for regrets now.

No comments:

Post a Comment