Monday, April 09, 2007

Ahhh...finally got the drive and motivation to blog again :)
Monday was boring as usual, in fact almost all the school days are boring except Wednesday, because i get to sleep in the hall during assembly. :) The day started off with four of my seniors scolded by a teacher for chatting. Come on, they're not the only one chatting...Maybe they are just unlucky lolz. Nah, got a shit load of comments but i think better keep it all to myself.
The only thing that manage to brighten my day was PE. Frisbee!( or whatever you spell it:D) It was fun and i really enjoyed the game lolz. GG!
Over the past few days i've been wasting my time or simply letting time fly away. I had no drive or motivation to do anything and this is a very serious problem i realized it. Either i play or i sleep thats it. I don;t like anything else. I know this year is a crucial year but i just can't get myself to work hard, to study hard. Yes, i'm just being lazy and sluggish. Man, just can;t help it.
Linkin Park new album coming out :D Minutes To Midnight. Gonna get it as soon as it in stores.
Things i need to finish by this week and hopefully i will: Biology Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment