Saturday, August 26, 2006

woohoo

Muster parade was quite fun ...i din find it boring at least.

The whole parade took abt one hour which i think it is ard that time. Watching other seniors or sirs getting promoted and stuff made me envy them and i hope i got promoted too =].But at least i got a Crime Prevention badge. i found the parade fun and challenging especially the marching part.Everyone must align me cos im the second file first rank or second rank first file. bah..i keep forgetting.Anyways my position everyone must align me and take dressing according to me =].

When the prize prsentation ended both of my legs were very numb. And my back was very sore too. Wat more i need to march past to end the parade.But it was enjoyable to me.It was character building(yes..really) when we need to stand suring the parde...challenging myself not to adjust or fidjet.

I am not a CCA enthu...jackson and ruijie i know both of u r so just admit it -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment